Advice on non-communicating customer

Hi Guys,
I had someone from QC place an order in my store and select "free local pickup" as their shipping method. Since I'm in BC, and this has happened a few times before (different customers), I sent them a message to ask if they were going to actually be in my area, or if they would like to pay to have it shipped. I also offered to cancel the order, as the shipping might prohibitive on what they've chosen.

3 messages via BrickOwl and 10 days later I still have not heard back from them. I suspect my messages are winding up in their spam folder. I think my only option is to cancel the order and send a refund. Anyone have a different idea?

Dawn
Pretty_Pieces
www.ThePartTart.com

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • You've done your part as a seller by attempting to communicate with them repeatedly. You are well within your rights to cancel and refund the order.
  • I tried sending an email to the addressed shown in paypal , in case it gets displayed differently in their inbox. Going to give it another day and then cancel.
  • I have had the same sort of problem - I cancelled the order but kept the parts back for another 7 days then emailed them to say I intended to relist the items unless I heard from them within 48Hours. Needless to say they were relisted.
  • As others have said you've done all you can to contact the seller. I would cancel the order - you've already waited 10 days with no response.

Makes you wonder what goes on with some buyers!