Reserve Items

2»

Comments

• Okay, that's now been improved so it has a reserved tag on the lot
    The reserved tag shows and is a nice thing, but it ain't obvious (it is for us, but maybe a little less obvious for less experianced buyers), not if there is a longer list of duplicate items. Stefaan added my username in the lot's so I know they are for me, but the reserve tag ain't obvious to spot, maybe it should be above the lot's or maybe the username should be showing there as well? Would also be great if the reserved lot's are selected right away (in the example below there are 2 lots reserved for me) in stead of the one on top.
    Yeah, it's a side-effect, when reserving an item, it also marks it as not for sale, I don't revert this when you unreserve it, in case you want it to be not for sale.
    Sounds logical and forces a doublecheck for the seller, personaly I'm fine with such, avoids something to go online after un-reserving, as the price discussed with the potential buyer might not be the price a seller would want to sell at for someone else, so it's a bit of a safeguard, so that's good.
  • I think reserved lots should appear in bold or with some attention-catching color, they should clearly stand out.
  • Another color for the quantity and price would indeed do the trick, needs another bit of extra coding, not sure we are entiteld to request even 'more' from Lawrence after him implemeting several new features today ;-)
  • By making these requests, I believe we are helping BrickOwl more than we are helping ourselves, so I would say yes. :D
  • Big thanks for implementing this - I've used it already this morning. :-)
This discussion has been closed.