Forum Login

I believe the forum login issue may now be resolved. If you have ever been to the forum before, you may need to clear your cookies. Follow the help here to find out how: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cookies

After that, if when you login to the site you are not logged into the forum, e-mail me at [email protected] and I will see what I can do.

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I needed to clear the cookies and restart my browser before it worked.
  • I got to the forum first time today and it works fine.
  • I am wondering about this forum login thing. I have posted a couple times in the last few minutes, then I went to check my dashboard and was prompted to login. I looked up and noticed that I was not logged in, but yet I was posting under my user name in the forum.
    Katie
    PS still not logged in
  • Yes, I came over the other day to read the forum and see what new applications had been added and I noticed that it said I was online, even though I didn't bother to log in because I didn't have to do anything with my store. I tried from a different browser and it didn't know me. Probably have to clear your cookies, etc.

• The forum login is separate from the normal login, so at the moment if you logout of the main site, it won't log you out of the forum.