Newbie help - inventory

Hi everyone,

I cannot get any response from Bricklink to open a new store. I have waited over 2 weeks and no one is getting back to me. A wall of silence to any method of contact.

Unfortunately in the meantime I added over 15,000 parts to my BL inventory, however I also discovered Brickowl :-)

I now wish to move the inventory details from BL to Brickowl. I’ve tried using Bricksync but it’s seems my store in BL needs to be ‘open’. I’ve tried downloading the inventory from BL but it comes as a txt file. How can I recover my inventory from Bricklink, add it to Brickowl and properly join the Brickowl selling community?

Thanks kindly

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If I recall right, you can download your BL inventory as a XML (which may look like a text file), then paste or upload that XML file into BO under inventory. You can also use Brickstock as an intermediary to move the information.

Has anyone on here done this more recently? Its been a few years for me, so I'm going of of memory (which is aging, lol).
  • Thanks Calibrick, with the aid of Brickstock and teenage sons, we got it sorted. Thanks again.
  • Awesome, I'm so happy for you, @gritts bricks! Welcome to BO, you will LOVE it here, I promise! Best and most responsive admin EVER...! :-)