Search a large quantity of mini-figures

Hello, I am looking for a shop that is able to sell me a large quantity of figurines destined for France and having a price positioning below the market. If this is your case do not hesitate to contact me.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I don't mean this flippantly, but I think we all would love a large quantity of minifigures below market... :-)

Are there specific figures you are looking for, or themes (e.g., Star Wars, Harry Potter, City)? You can create a Wishlist here of the figures you'd like and see who stocks them and ships to your country, then maybe negotiate a bulk purchase with the sellers?
  • Yes certainly but after I really have a nice purchase envelope to buy a job lot ^^ Yes it is an idea but I try to do as quickly as possible, already that research takes a lot of time ;)
  • I sold 283 brand new figures on Ebay a couple of months ago, most with accessories, from all sorts of themes. Less than €0.70 each :) Such lots do come up from time to time, just need to keep checking!

I was going to sort through them and list them here but I didn't/don't have time to work through them individually.

I do have about 40kg of brand new Lego if anyone's interested, all thrown in 2 giant tubs! Same problem. Stock from just over three years ago when my wife gave birth to triplets and we had to move quickly - it all went in the tubs for convenience and has stayed there ever since. Even at Ebay prices I could probably get €20/kg at least, but I just don't have the time.

I wish BO would add 'Lego by the kg' as a thing, I could clean up! :)
  • I spend my time, too much time even looking for the biggest prize possible between Ebay, Vinted, forum etc ... it's really not easy but in any case you sold cheap for the time;)