Wishlist syncing with Brickset only adds stuff, does not delete

Hi Lawrence,

I like the option to sync a wishlist with Brickset, but in practice, I hardly ever use it because it only adds stuff to it, but doesn't remove wishlist items I delete on Brickset. As a result my wishlist grows and grows and I can't depend on it being accurate or up-to-date.

Is this a bug or by design?

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Yeah I stopped using the sync for the same reason. It's been mentioned before but I'm not sure what was said.
  • That is certainly not meant to be the case, it looks like the code was in place for this, but possibly something changed over time, or it never worked and I didn't test that scenario.

Anyway, the synchronisation should now work properly in both directions. If you add an item to Brickset, it will be added to Brick Owl (after manual sync or 24 hours). If you remove it from Brickset, it will be removed from Brick Owl. The same is true in the opposite direction.

Items that you have deleted from Brickset in the past, before this change was made, but are still on Brick Owl, will stay on Brick Owl.

Items that are in your wish list, that do not synchronise with Brickset (like parts), are not deleted from your wishlist.