Pricing

Hej,

Could we get a way to update our store price in mass update to a % of the current sale price and last 3 month sale price.
In our store we aim for 70% of the last 3 month price.

Now we use a little paper on the side of our screen to manually add all the prices for every single item.....
I know we could just do the average price and give 30% discount but it is too late for that now with 15.000 lots ....

And option to set a new lot to a % of the current price would be very nice! Saves us alot of time and gets more stuff for sale on the site so we can add more bricks to the market for our customers.

The site seems also horribly slow lately, is this being worked on?

Kind regards,

Johannes and Merete from DKbricks.

Comments

• 15 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • With regards to the site slowness, would you be able to give some more information about when you have experienced this? We can't see anything in particular in our logs, other than when the caches occasionally clear resulting in 40 seconds or so of slowness.

With regards to pricing, if you go to your inventory page, you can set your items to any of the price history options, and then update your prices by a certain percentage.
  • Okay so I consider that as a no then. Thank you for the answer. I know I can do that but there is no way I can go true 15000 lots and edit them manually every month.

Evenings from 19 - 21 (+1 timezone) pages load slow, normally instant in prime time there seems to be ½ - 2 seconds loading time for every page opened
  • With regards to the pricing, you don't need to do it manually for every item. If you select all of the items on your inventory, you can use the options at the bottom to make bulk changes to your inventory.

Okay, I will see if we can look into what could be happening there
  • Thank you. I found out that we could just change to average price and than lower the price by 30%. Thanks
  • I'm more than happy to suggest again if there's a way we could set our pricing averages against our own country only... or exclude the highest and lowest listings to evade those crazy skews... ;-) I suspect this would be an utter nightmare to code, just wanted to raise it again! :-)
  • @Lawrence
    At the moment it is slow (whole site) even got somethin I have never seen befor:

Whoops!
    Your sso timed out during the request. Please try again.
  • i do not have any issue with the speed thus far. @Calibrick that would be a nice feature!
  • The website has been intermittently extremely slow over the past couple of hours due to another attack similar to last month. It is currently mitigated, and we will continue looking at ways to prevent this from happening.
  • Thanks for the update, everything is running smooth now :)
  • Ahh that explains the slowness around noon Pacific Time in the US - so sorry to hear your server host is under attack, that sucks! :-(
  • It loads very fast, it is slow answering the page request. This usually means a server that is too slow for the job with no bandwidth issue's. Maybe the server is running on max capacity or has all memory used?
  • @Calibrick I like your suggestions to set pricing defaults against our own country only and to exclude highest/lowest listing, they would get my vote
  • There's another thread on here under Suggestions that recommends limiting averages by country or to exclude/include lowest and highest - if you could upvote this link, I'd appreciate it, @mrs swoop!

https://www.brickowl.com/forum#/discussion/comment/34239
  • Wish I could thumbs up your comment, @mrs swoop, so I'll just say thank you! :-)
This discussion has been closed.