New seller problems

Hello brick owl,
I have a store that opened about the end of April, with, currently as of 26 Of May i have 270 pieces. Please could someone check out my store Alfie’ Bazaar, and tell me what is wrong, is it the prices, is it the quantity, is it because I am a new seller and it just takes time ?
Does anyone possibly have any tips on selling, I am slightly struggling as a new and young seller, please help me out.

T octopus

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • One thing to get going is to have a large variety of items so you show up on Wish Lists... unless you have something super rare, people will typically find you based on the variety of products you have against their own wish list (then judicious pricing, shipping costs, and customer service all come into play).

We've all been EXACTLY where you are right now. I recommend you hang in there and gradually expand the number of lots you carry - you'll start seeing sales surprisingly quickly once you have a big enough variety!!!
  • Ok thank you very much, i will take that in mind, i do try put things on every day.
  • I'll echo Calibrick just keep adding items to your shop, it'll pay off. It's just a numbers game, the more items you manage to have available the more sales you will get. Your customers will have a list of things they want and will try to get as many in one place as they can. So definately don't loose heart just know it is about numbers, as you increase you'll see the orders start to come in and then it'll be a great feeling for you.
  • and we will echo @pippyblocks and @Calibrick - ...You are certainly on the Right Track! Your variety including many interesting and desirable parts and minifigs is Great! Just keep it going and think about the builders who have those parts in mind but need some more of the basics to make it worth the postage for their build. :)