Ninjago Masters Of Spinjitzu Trading Cards

Hope this question hasn't been asked before - are these Trading Cards on Brick Owl? I have over 400 of them and wanted to put them on Brick Owl, but my Search only brought up a few Cards from a Series dated 2012, whereas the Cards I have came out in 2016.
Regards
Stephen
for MINIFIGURE MADNESS!

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If the cards do not currently exist in BO and you're a seller (have them on hand) you can edit the catalog and create entries for each card (each entry is subject to admin approval)... unless someone else on here is selling them, I wouldn't be surprised if they're not here yet... so a GREAT opportunity to earn catalog points, which you can use to save on fees, advert your store on the front page, and be entered into the annual award contest. :-)
  • Thanks for that. I'll have to consider putting them on; there were 180 different cards in a Set, and I have 175 of them, plus multiples of a lot of them. Looks like I've found something else to do in 'lockdown'!
    Regards
    Stephen
    for MINIFIGURE MADNESS!
  • If you search by the long item number on the card, you may be able to find them that way. Or post an item number here and I can take a look