Bulk SALE!

edited July 2013 in General Vote Up2Vote Down
I am anxious to get my first BrickOwl order and see how everything works here. So I have VERY steeply discounted the price on two dozen or so bulk parts lots in my store - NetBricks. Look for the lots marked "Discounted BULK Price". These bulk prices are by far the lowest on BO and BL. Most of these parts are fairly common, but the price is great and these parts consistently sell very well. So take a look and happy shopping!

Thor
http://netbricks.brickowl.com/

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Is there a way to search for that term in your store?
  • I tried searching for "bulk" or "discount" but BO returned no results.

Just look through the parts lots. I have only 50 or 60 parts lots, so it should not be too hard to find the two dozen or so I bulk discounted.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Thor

P.S. Gotta go now and be the announcer for my girl's swim meet. I will be back in around 4 hours. Wish them luck!
  • +1 For using the forum to get orders

I will see what I can do about searching the store item notes.

• Well, I just got back from my daughter's swim meet, and all I can say is WOW! I received four excellent orders. Even better, they are all paid and the money is already sitting and smiling at me in my PayPal account. Awesome! A BIG thank you to my four buyers and to BO. BO works very well and is getting better every day. Now time to pick, pack and ship the orders.

I still have almost 25,000 parts in 17 steeply discounted bulk lots (plus dozens of other lots with parts and minifigures). So there are plenty of great deals left if you want to come by and take a look.

Cheers! And good night. It's my wife's birthday tomorrow and I have to get up early tomorrow to spoil her with a nice breakfast in bed. And my oldest daughter turns 16 on Thursday. She told me she wants a convertible. I replied "Hahahahahaha! Yeah, right! I will build you one with LEGO." She didn't think I was funny. Teens have no sense of humor.

Thor
    http://netbricks.brickowl.com/

P.S. Our team lost the swim meet tonight, but my little girl (and main LEGO helper) came in first for her age group in the freestyle and backstroke events.
  • Hello my friend - great to have you back on the Forum!

Teens - no need to say more!! The dreaded XBox seems to have taken first place over our Lego time (when actually here and not at yet some other activity!) But do not despair I have not abandoned the joy of MOC's - Winter entertainment - so hope to be ordering from you again once in a few months.

Good luck on BO and keep posting!! :)>-

Paul.
  • Thanks Paul. Good to hear from you too. Let's hope the Forum Gods here have thicker skin, more objectivity and less arbitrariness. It also helps that they are not sellers who can ban competing sellers for whatever reason they wish. Forum participation certainly does affect sales and it just stinks legally and ethically when another competing seller can ban you based on their selective biased interpretation of vague rules and affect your sales.

In any event, I look forward to your orders. My "sale" here will still continue. But if the bulk lots I listed don't sell out today, I will take whatever remains and list them at a discount on BL. I'd rather sell them here, but you gotta go where the customers are.

Thanks again to my customers and AdminJames for this excellent site and refreshing alternative to BL.

Cheers!
    Thor
  • Sorry to be posting again in here so soon, but some potential buyers have told me they cannot find the discounted bulk lots mentioned in this thread. They are listed under "parts" and include the following:

1x1 dark green bricks
    1x2 trans-black bricks
    1x1 trans-green round bricks
    1x2 white modified bricks with grille
    6x5 bright green plant leaves
    1x3 dark gray plates
    4x4 black plates
    1x2 yellow jumper plates
    trans-clear cheese slopes
    trans-orange cheese slopes
    1x2 dark purple tiles
    1x4 reddish-brown tiles