THANK YOU SO MUCH For Your CCFA Support, Brickowlers!!!

I am SO, so excited to announce that our store not only blew by our LEGO fundraising goal of $2000 for the Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America (we've donated 10% of all product sales since the day we opened nearly two years ago), but we also made our biggest donation ever ($254.00!!) on behalf of our buyers today (10% of product sales these past three weeks).

We never dreamed that we could leverage our love of LEGO to not only offset our personal LEGO habit, but to also fundraise for an organization near and dear to our hearts. We've received multiple notes from buyers these past two years that have spotted our front page note about our business model and have expressed appreciation for what we support, or commiserate with our shared medical condition. We've made great new friends on this platform!

Thanks to all of you, we have upped our fundraising goal to $5000 and are hopeful we will meet that within the next two years, should things continue to go so well on this amazing platform and its generous people.

We really just wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU... and heck, I'll shamelessly plug our fundraising page - we actually post and track (accessible to anyone from the link on our store's home page) every donation made. Don't want to buy LEGO from us but would like to consider donating to this organization? Visit https://fundraise.ccfa.org/fundraiser/1228873. :-)

And to our fellow sellers here on Brickowl - please know that this is also because of YOU. We owe you ALL a big debt of gratitude. To those earlier adopters of Brickowl that stood up their stores here and brought in business, to the awesome folks banging away on improving the catalog to bring in more customers, to the AMAZING folks that helped us with 100 ridiculous questions on the forum as we stood to the store up, to our phenomenal lead Brickowl administrator, @Lawrence... all of you made this possible and continue to keep this going every day!

I've always viewed every seller's success on this platform as OUR store's (and fundraising) success. If one store does awesome and brings in regular customers, one day that customer may need something from my store when their regular sellers are out of stock on something (and it's true!).

We're all interdependent from this perspective, and in this case, I truly do feel we ALL can share in this success for the CCFA! :-) So, to all of you, thank you. Very sincerely. :-)

R,
Sandy (Calibrick)

Comments