Combine orders for sellers

Dear @Lawrence , this is something that I am quite missing.

When buyers place a few orders before shipping (combining them), you have to go order by order, and there is no possible way to consolidate them, and pick it all at once. I think that this would have an easy fix, or maybe not, but if you could do something about actually combining all of the orders in the same picking list, it would be great!

Normally when this happens it's because a buyer forgets a couple parts and it's OK, or some buyers for some reason place 6 different orders of 1 lot each, OK as well, but when it's two or three bigger orders, it's much harder to do. I usually have to download the orders and manually consolidate them in brickstock to make it easier.

Thank you!

Comments

• 11 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • A combined picking list in the dropdown menu would be great... ;)
  • I've had a few minutes to quickly try something. If you go to the order that the orders have been combined with, I've put a combined picking list in the more actions drop-down. The items themselves aren't merged, as in, it doesn't add up the quantities. Let me know how you get on with that.
  • A few minutes and things are better! Thanks again Lawrence you continue to prove this is the better site!
  • @leopard37 +1. I'm just amazed everytime Lawrence makes changes like these just like that. Thank-you for all of the little "quality of life" updates that you implement like these.
  • Wow. @lawrence just floors me, that is amazing! It's these little things that makes our lives so much easier!!!
  • Thank you for the features! Amazing!

Can I build on this suggestion @Lawrence ?

Something that I've tried to do a few times is pick multiple orders at once, especially when I have like 10 small orders, or a few bigger ones. It would be great if, in the picking list, the "order id" part could be more distinguishable. Maybe have the ability to put them in different colors, or different terms, to be able to pick multiple orders in one picking list easily.
  • Yes, the ability to pick multiple orders at once would be very useful.
  • That's now been done with colour blocks, but not very useful on a black and white printer, or if you dont enable printing graphics on the printout. Maybe needs some more thought another time.
  • Definitely something that needs much more thought.
  • Well, I hadn't seen the change, it's exactly what I was looking for! It has room for improvement, of course, but it's great.

Suggestions could include having direct links on the bottom to each of the orders, or something else to be able to easily print the invoices and view the address of each "number" order, after picking them, and mark them as shipped/packed.
  • @Lawrence, the numbers below the line number are the unique "index" number of each order (as per Stellar suggestion, but instead of a letter, a number)? Also, why the 8 limit for combining? Is it possible to have higher limit?

Thank you, great improvement, much appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.