Something wrong with the site or paypal?

Hello friends, a customer messaged me saying that when he tried to checkout through paypal, after paying, he went back to the site and he didn't see the items, but if he went in my store he saw them, or something like that, I didn't understand the issue well.

But also, just now, someone placed an order and I have received payment through paypal, but the payment doesn't appear on the site. It has been an hour already.

"No payment data available. If this does not appear within a few minutes, manually check PayPal for the payment details"

Something wrong @Lawrence ?

Best,
Gerardo

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • With the first issue, I'm not sure what the issue is. If it's an issue with Brick Owl, you may want to suggest to the customer that they could try logging out then in. Alternatively it may be an issue with PayPal that will resolve itself.

The second issue is definitely a PayPal issue, as we can see the payment information has now come through an hour later. Unfortunately it is almost a weekly occurrence that PayPal have some sort of issue that affects orders in some way.
  • Thank you for the great work as usual.