Is it possible to display a wishlist's MAX price for a part while browsing a store?

When I'm in a store and select one of my wish lists, I would like to see the limit on price I've set for myself. I understand the feature to buy the wishlist will limit the parts to my max and populate the cart. But once I'm in the store, I'd like to see how far "OFF" the asking price is. If it is a few cents more than my max but completes a list, I'd like to know.

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • +1 this please. As someone who has been a seller on here for a while and only recently started placing my own orders here, I am quite surprised to see that when browsing a store I have no idea if the prices of parts on my wish lists are over or under my max price. I therefore find myself jumping back to the 'other' site to view my wanted lists and re-check the max price. Please implement this suggestion to assist store browsing, thanks :)
  • oh, and if the 'note' field from wish lists could also be displayed along with the max price then that would also be super helpful as I keep notes on how many of a part I already have or how crucial that part is (which reminds me to ask the seller about it's condition), etc. Thanks :)
  • The note and max price has now been added to the wishlist display within stores
  • @Lawrence thank you very much for this, it's going to be super helpful. I've said it before and I'll say it again... this place rocks!
This discussion has been closed.