Where do I find Fees Owed to BrickOwl?

I search all over my account and pages, I searched the forum and couldn't find the answer. I am sure it is right in front of me but just can't see where the currently owed fees are located.
Thanks
LL

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • My Store > Orders > Account

You'll find the commission amount here. You only need pay it when it goes above £5 (either per month or whenever it reaches this amount), and if anything is due it will also appear as a hyperlinked task on your dashboard so making it easier to deal with. You won't need to pay anything if it's below £5.
  • Brick Owl Commission

Brick Owl charges a 2.5% commission on the order total for orders placed in your store. The order total used for calculation is the order total minus shipping minus taxes.
    The commission is due at the start of the month for the orders placed in the previous month. You will only be billed if the amount is over £5 in your local currency.
    There are no fees for having a store or listing items in your store.
    There are no fees for customers.

This is the printed information on the Help page aside Sellers fees. Some things are missing here- such as that it is a cumulative fee due when you reach the minimum amount to be billed.

There are other Fees missing on Help pages such as fees allowed for combined carts...
  • Thanks - found it, not sure how I missed it the 4 times I clicked on the same thing.
  • Also, I believe lawrence just changed the name of the tab to "billing". More appropiate.