Cancelling order on BO and updating BL with "return to stock" items

I am sure I knew how to do this before, but today I am pulling a blank and can't find anything in the forums.

I cancelled an order here on BO before shipping and I ticked "return to stock" option. I ran blamaster on / blmaster off on Bricksync but then realised that won't work and I checked - it didn't.

What should I do when I cancel an order here and want to have BL updated using Bricksync?

Any easy way now to get the cancelled order inventory back to BL without manual input? (84 lots).

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • BrickSync will have created a .bsx file of the order somewhere in the data folder. You can

sync brickowl

to remove the 'returned to stock' items, then use the merge commend to reintroduce the items in that .bsx file back into BrickSync's master inventory (which will then transfer to both BO and BL).
  • Thanks Hoddie, that worked like a dream. Brilliant :smiley:
  • I just did that, however I opened the bsx order file in BrickStock then uploaded to BL in master mode. That way it’s possible to make changes before adding it back to inventory.
  • I did it the same way Graham as I am not familiar with the merge command, at least with the standard upload I "know" what I am doing, it was the "sync Brickowl" that really helped.