Departure board - Abfahrtstafel

Hello, I'm trying to remember which Lego sets I had before and I would like to make them complete again if possible. I got this departure board in my hands. Unfortunately I cannot assign them to a set. But since I used to have a lot of railroads earlier (in the mid / late 80s to the mid 90s), I suspect it. Who can help me?
Best regards,
Thomas

Hallo, ich versuche grade, mich daran zu erinnern, welche Lego-Sets ich früher gehabt habe und möchte diese nach Möglichkeit auch wieder vollständig machen. Dabei ist mir diese Abfahrttafel in die Hände gefahren. Leider kann ich sie keinem Set zuordnen. Da ich aber früher (mitte/Ende 80er Jahre bis in die Mitte der 90er) einiges an Eisenbahn hatte, vermute ich es daher. Wer kann mir helfen?
Schöne Grüße,
Thomas

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi, could be either set 7745 or set 7715 according to the part entry here. It states the part may have stickers on both sides, but haven't checked further.

Hope this helps!
    James
  • my set 7715 has it with sticker on both sides
  • Thank you! It is from Set 7715. But my brick have only on one side this sticker.
  • The sticker sheet of 7715 had 2 such departure board stickers. And as the departure board is free-standing it seems logic to have the sticker on both sides (although instructions do not, like nowadays, explain to put the sticker on both sides). My stickers were applied many many years ago by a 10-year-old following the instructions, so it must have been logic even for a child to put the 2 stickers.