stock management multiple sites

Hi again newbie asking for advice
so I prefer brickowl visually and in many ways to bricklink but all the sites for Lego fans seem to be affiliated with bricklink so I feel I have to sell on there if I am serious about selling lego as my main job! So my question is how do I have my inventory on both sites and have it update them both - I am not vert tech minded so is there any software for stock management that can update both sites?

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I use Bricksync.
  • As far as I understand it Bricksync can only synchronize from Bricklink to BrickOwl. But @LegoWeLove wants to synchronize from Brickowl to Bricklink. I can understand @LegoWeLove , I personally like the Brickowl interface more.
  • Yep that's right - I have already listed 700 on here - none on bricklink as they only just verified me .. so probably sell technic on there and lego on here to get round it - don't want to have to list it all again on bricklink ..I really do prefer this interface- but bricklink has better affiliations with the world of the LEGO fan as far as I can tell. I suppose then it isn't possible at the moment. Wish I had the skills to make it!
  • think theres another thread and there is a guy developing it