Snyone else had a strange email??

Has anyone else had an email from Mihnea Stoian. I had one this am with the following message:-

Hi! I am a Lego influencer, do you want to review your products and promote your store?

Just wondering what this is about???

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Probably someone on Instagram or YouTube looking for freebies, in return for which they'll mention your store during their 'review' - it might be worth it if they have 1,000s of followers.
  • @Hoddie I have just checked they have a Brick Owl account. Hmmm
  • I used to get a lot of such emails when I was still running my eBay shop. Some of those "influencers" had 20 followers on their social media and blogs with 3 daily visits. Still in most cases I replied politely that we are focusing on different ways of growing our business but we will save their contact details in case we decide to try marketing through influencers. Nobody bothered me twice after that.
  • Yes, got it as well, it's a wannabe marketer. Don't fall into the money pit. A quick search on google and you'll find his instagram and twitter profiles.
  • @Brikomania - i messaged them and yes basically they wanted me to send a him/her a link and they would choose what minifigures they wanted to receive. In return they would review them on her blog. I politely declined.
  • @Brikomania yes I did the same - I am happy as I am :)