Info on which countries are not accepting international mail

Royal Mail are compiling info on how international mail is being affected. Handy for all sellers not just those in the UK.

https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5317/~/international-incident-bulletin

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • hi hoddie, thanks for your update. The latest i know dutch services are working relative normal or with a bit of delay for now. kind regards peter
  • Thanks for the info. It's tricky to keep track of everything, but that's a start.
    I also suggest sellers to check what are the restrictions on the mail provider they use, and act accordingly. I've just excluded a bunch of countries due to restrictions imposed by An Post (the Irish postal service).
  • Dutch mail has discontinued the mail to some countries and reports delays to other countries like U.S.A., United Kingdom, Belgium, France and Italy. We were unable to make a label to the Philippines. In general many buyers may expect some delays.

LAST INFORMATION. This may be the same from any other country.

CLOSED (In the Netherlands we cannot make the shipping label for letters as well)
    Ecuador, Filipijnen, Frans Polynesië, Honduras, Kaaimaneilanden, Koeweit, Libië, Macedonië, Noord Macedonië, Mauretanië, Moldavië, Mongolië, Montenegro, Nieuw Caledonië, Peru, Somalië, Sri Lanka, Tunesië, Yemen.
    DELAYED (We can ship)
    Argentinië, Armenië, Algerije, Australië, Bermuda, Bahrein, België, Bhutan, Brunei, Brazilië, Belize, Bulgarije, China, Canada, Chili, Colombia, Costa Rica, Curaçao, Cyprus, Denemarken, Estland, Egypte, El Salvador, Equatoriaal Guinee, Frankrijk, Filipijnen, Guinee Bissau, Georgië, Haiti, Hong Kong, Honduras, India, Irak, Israel, Italië, Jamaica, Jordanië, Japan, Kazachstan, Kaaiman Eilanden, Zuid Korea, Kosovo, Libanon, Litouwen, Letland, Marokko, Maleisië, Mexico, Noorwegen, Oostenrijk, Panama, Paraguay, Polen, Roemenië, Servië, Singapore, Slowakije, Slovenië, Saudi Arabië, Spanje, Suriname, Thailand, Tonga, Tsjaad, Tunesië, Turkije, Ukraine, Urugay, Verenigd Koninkrijk, Verenigde Staten, Zwitserland.

Buyers should be aware of this situation before filing a PP claim. We will report buyers when no shipping impossible.
  • Hello,

I'm from Estonia and quite deep in the parcel business. Currently we do accept International parcels and letters, but the priority is low for those deliveries. Domestic items come first and due to many stores being closed and moved to e-shops, then the domestic parcel and mail volumes have basically doubled. This causes delays with International deliveries.
    Also, courier deliveries are limited and semi restricted (not fully, but avoided as much as possible, but no restrictions from the government side).
    This goes for all items sent to Estonia (EU and NonEU).

With best regards,