On average how long does it take to get a set delivered

I’m new to the site and just placed my first order. I was wondering, in past experiences, how long has it taken your orders to arrive?

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • This is a marketplace of 100s of different sellers so it depends which seller you ordered from. If you ordered from a store in the same country you're probably looking at a few days at most. If you ordered from another country, it could be anything between a couple of days and several weeks depending on possible customs delays.

One other thing to remember, some postal systems aren't working to capacity due to the corona virus situation.
  • edited March 2020 Vote Up0Vote Down
    From my experience (an Europe based shop, shipping as Registered Mail with proof of delivery):
    Europe to Europe – up to a week
    Europe to North America – up to two weeks
    Europe to South America, Asia, Australia – up to three weeks
  • Within USA, lower 48, ground services can take up to 7 business days in transit, Miami to Seattle for example.
  • Hello,

As I buyer, I have ordered stuff from a lot of different stores and I must say that the delivery time varies a lot. It seems to be realted to the sender country and how the package is formalized. So far the average time seems to be within EU around two weeks. Fastest delivery was two days (I think) and it was an unregistered parcel, but it had printed destination address with all the pointed out instructions that I sent. Longest time in transportation was also within EU and it was four weeks.