Warning, and question

I placed an order with grandemporium, got a message that said my order shipped, but no tracking number. 2 weeks later package still hasn’t arrived, I messaged the store, no reply, then went and checked it and it says that the store is now closed.

Should I just consider my money lost? Have something like this happened to anybody else?

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • That sucks man.. hate to hear stories like this, but they need to be told to warn others. I hope it works out in the end for you.
  • If you paid with PayPal you’ll get your money back unless they closed their linked bank account or closed the PayPal account. File a claim for non receipt.
    If you are in USA and it’s $100 or more contact THEIR sheriff, it’s a federal criminal offense, tho unless the sheriff takes action you aren’t likely to get anywhere with the feds
  • There is a similar store on the other site, from Washinton. Look it up under store names. It seems to be recently closed as well but it has more feedback. The owner may have had some trouble.
  • You can also file an issue with BO, I think you can do that on your order screen from the dropdown options - that is what it's there for (gets BO admin involved).

VERY very sorry to hear you are going through this, @Eblfc! That is a very rare situation on this site as near as I can tell. Based on Brikomania's research, it sounds like they could be a credible store and something may be wrong with the owner (I hope they're ok!)... if you've given three to five work days to respond, I think that's beyond generous though and reportable.