Stickered Items

Hi - I need someone to hold my hand and guide me. As I am updating my collection, I find that a stickered item is listed in 1 set, but I have found that the item appears in two other sets. How do I go about updating the catalogue? Thank you

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Make a note of the Brick Owl ID (BOID) and colour, then go into each set in turn you wish to add the item to. Click on the Inventory tab for the set and look for the hyperlink (update set inventory) and click this. The existing inventory will be listed. Scroll to the bottom and click 'Add item'. The window will split into two and in the top half search for your stickered item using the BOID. Click on it and it will be added to the bottom of the inventory list. Amend the colour and quantity accordingly, then click 'Submit'. Repeat for the other set. Once approved by admin the stickered part will appear in the set inventory alongside its non-stickered counterpart. Hope this helps!
  • It worked. Thank you so much for your help and guidance. I would never have found it by myself.
  • @Jay37, as are ALL the folks on this forum, issuper awesome at helping folks out! Goodness knows so many here held my hand when I set my store up in 2018.

Pay it forward, and help another when they ask! :-) One store's success is a success for EVERYONE (as any new customers they bring in exposes everyone else's stores to them too <s>).