Is there a server problem?

Inventory pages are taking for ever to load, and I keep getting some kind of "Ajax" error when adding/updating.

Anyone else?

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited November 2013 Vote Up0Vote Down
    This is what I keep getting

An error occurred while attempting to process /system/ajax: 'undefined' is not a function (evaluating 'ajax.form.ajaxSubmit(ajax.options)')

and just performed catalog search by set number which took 61 seconds to return results
  • This has just happened to me too. I was parting out a set and have ended up doing it twice as I thought it had frozen so I started again.
    I really think the option to 'part out' should include negative numbers so you can 'rewind' and remove mistakes easily. To buy from your own store as was suggested in the past is a timewasting and difficult solution to an easy alternative.
  • Admin doesn't seem to be around today? Maybe that's why?

I have never had this ammount of "lag" before, I have found that by stopping and forcing re-load that it quickens up the search
  • edited November 2013 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Admin doesn't seem to be around today? Maybe that's why?
    I don't sit inside the server in a massive hamster wheel :).

I'll look into it, it does seem like it's being slow occasionally the past few days.
  • Admin doesn't seem to be around today? Maybe that's why?
    I don't sit inside the server in a massive hamster wheel :).

I'll look into it, it does seem like it's being slow occasionally the past few days.
    You don't!! Seems you are usually your on line 24/7 - I was begining to think you don't eat or sleep either :O) - that's a new one I meant :O

Seems much better today tho

G
  • Hire neighbor kids to run in the wheel. Pay them in Lego pieces. Win/win.