Pick List - Print Multiple

It would be a time saver if we can add "print pick lists" to the drop down options when selecting multiple orders formatted with a page break between orders. Then we wouldn't have to click through every order individually. Thanks!

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • That's now been implemented, albeit without a pagebreak, they're merged into one long pick list with the similar items next to each other. The order ID is shown below the item name.
  • This is a great timesaver, thank you for the idea @DadsAfol and for being such a speedy implementer, @lawrence!
  • Very nice feature @Lawrence but could you add something at the line bigger, to differentiate each order. Order ID are too small and long and cause errors.

Here is an example, it would be the same as "show line numbers below checkboxes" but depending on the order ID show A, B, C... instead.
  • I actually originally put it there, but as I don't use pick lists myself I wasn't sure it was necessary. Maybe others could let me know what they would prefer also? As ideally we only create options where theres clear differences in what users want
  • This is an awesome feature! Many thanks indeed!

I agree with Stellar, a bold capital letter in the place Stellar put it would help a lot. The order number could stay there too, for those who need it. And if possible in bold too.
This discussion has been closed.