Exclude a Store

As I add lego pieces, I keep getting a combination that ends up sending my order to 1 store that charges more than everyone else. Is there a way to exclude that store? I would rather split the order to get lower prices since their sort is a significant price jump.

Are there any other work arounds?

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If you're using the catalog cart, you can use a more manual version, by converting to a wishlist and using the wishlist buying tool. You can click on the dropdown menu to access that option
  • If you are working with adding parts to a Wishlist and then electing to see applicable quantities in stores from there, use your options to select parts' conditions and maximum prices, and this also relates to Catalog Cart- this may afford you some control over which stores come up in groupings for potential buys.
  • Thank you. I will play with the wishlist feature and see how they helps.
  • Is there any way to exclude stores from searches, notifications, etc. if they do not ship to my country? Not a big deal, it would just remove some clutter from results...thanks.
  • Would you be able to send me an e-mail to the address in the contact page at the bottom, with a screenshot of the item/store? Ideally these results should not be showing, so I would just like to doublecheck the cause in this situation
  • OK, next time I see it I'll let you know.