Where to add Technic Figure Torso without arms?

Hey,

I would like to add some Technic Figure Torsos to the Cataloge. Anyhow I do not find the "undecorated" item to create a decoration version out of it. Or should I just add them as new parts without any "parent undecorated" relationship?

Example from Technic Figure boid=285399 is attached as image.

Regards,
Oliver.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I suspect this is similar to Belville figures. Although they technically have individual body parts that can and do separate, they are not inventoried as being composed of them (unlike a minifigure with head, torso and legs). A quick look on BL seems to back this up. That said, a quick check here reveals individual Technic body parts are listed, so I suppose theoretically it would be possible to create inventories for them. Maybe one for further discussion...
  • That's right. On the other side they have declined the requests from several users to allow to enter the single parts of a Technic Figure. You can easily disassemble them without risk of destroying them.
    Here at Brick Owl are already a lot of Body Parts like legs, arms, heads, etc. listet. And I have already sold them several times.
    Therefor I think it's not the question if they could be added, it's only the question where?

I would like to add the inventories, too. It's helpful for all of us. And we're better at Brick Owl than the other side :-)
  • I think @robernat added a lot of the Technic body parts a few years ago, so I guess the same category would be the best place in lieu of somewhere better. I think this is Technic / Figure Accessories or something like that.
  • @Hoddie: Thank you, this was the crucial note - I got it. It's called "Technic Action Figure Body"; I have searched only for "Technic Torso". :-)