Help, how to combine orders

Exactly as it says. I have an order and they only ordered 1 and they wanted to order the entire lot. How can my buyer (or me) add this to their order. Plus will the system just make them pay the difference in shipping?

Thank you,
Chris

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • They should just be able to place another order, at the first step in the checkout, it will ask them if they want to combine the shipping with an existing order. They should then only have to pay the difference in shipping plus your order merging fee if you have one.
  • OK, I will let them know.

Thank you for the quick response!
    Chris
  • I told my buyer what to do. They have not contacted me back yet but when they combine orders shouldn't it be placed on the same order? I now have 2 separate orders from them instead of one. I just want to make sure they don't get charged to much for shipping. I have no issues refunding it, just want to make sure the system is working properly.

Chris
  • It is not combined orders, it is combined shipping, as in, every order is separate, but the shipping can be combined. In this case, there is a line on the order details that says the shipping has been combined with a link to the order it is combined with and they have not paid any shipping.
  • Ohhhhhh. OK, got it. Sorry for the troubles.

Chris