Packing List

Hello, I am a new seller on Brick Owl and just received my first order. I was wondering if there is anyway to print some sort on packing list on this site. If not, what do most sellers do for a packing list. Thanks.

Mike

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi @Nologo and Welcome! On an active order there is a tab at the top called "More Actions". Select this and click on "Picking List". I find it helpful to have the total plus what is remaining still on this while I am selecting parts- other orders I have bought do not show the remaining and possibly another seller can weigh in on how to not display on that list.
  • Thanks, that was helpful. I don't mind having the remaining items showing. I have it turned on in BL as I find it useful when pulling orders, however, if someone does know how to turn it off I would be interested in knowing that as well. Thanks.
  • International packages should include an invoice, also available from the More Actions menu.
  • I include an invoice (an option from the pulldown menu on the order screen) vs a picking list - I use the default pick list display to pull the order. :-)
  • So, @Hoddie and @Calibrick , the invoice option doesn't have images, right? but how do we do that picking list that doesn't show the remaining in inventory quantities? Can't seem to find out how :)