New buyer, issue with order question

Hey guys, I'm very new to the site and just got one of my first orders in the mail. Everything was great except I received a piece that I didn't order and am missing two pieces I did order (they look very similar so I can see how they'd be mixed up). What's the process for going about fixing the small mishap? I messaged the seller on here but I wanted to check if there was something(s) else I should do.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • What you've done so far seems fair. Give the seller time to respond (they should reply asap) and hopefully they can rectify the issue to your satisfaction. If you haven't received a response within a couple of days you can try again or drop a line to admin (the contact us link at the bottom of the page) to see if they can help. Hopefully it will all get sorted one way or the other!
  • Hello,

I would also like to point out, that there are sellers that do not differentiate in mold variations, so if you want to receive the exact items, then you should pay attention to the detail. May I ask, what part number was it, that got mixed up?
    Regarding quantities - mistakes happen, after all, we are all human =). And so far I have been able to sort everything out in a positiive way with my orders =).

With best regards,
  • It's not that uncommon to receive BO orders that are missing one or two parts (apart from mold differentiations). While this is not ideal, I also note that every seller I've worked with on these issues has gone above and beyond to make it right, so you should be OK.

When it comes to mold differentiations, strings, rubber bands, and similar parts that are very hard to identify, I usually message a store before buying to make sure that what they have is actually what I'm looking for. Again, my experience is that the sellers get back to me within a day or two on any questions like these.
  • I think if you also look at the seller's main page, right under their nation's flag and if they're a nonsmoking store, it should state if they differentiate between mold variations - I do (ok, I try REALLY REALLY hard to, but I am only human <s>), but not everyone does. It is quite time consuming for a lot of us. :-)