New Minifigures

A reminder to all you sellers who use both sites that you will have to update the BLID of new 2020 minifigures. BL's transition has made us way ahead here on BO so the new figures created on the new sets won't have BLIDs for the most part. Please keep them up to date when you notice. Also please point out differences in what they decide over there. I created most everything by the instructions with typical rules.

I could use some help splitting up the accessory packs in the Trolls sets.

Thanks, Tyson.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I would help, but only sell over here, Tyson. If you folks ever need BO-only help, drop me an email via BO! (your success is my success, I'm a firm believer in that!!! <s>)
  • This is help on BO, it's information that syncs both sites. BLID hasn't been created yet and the minifigures are here. You split up the power bursts very well can you do the same for the accessory items in the Troll sets?

Tyson.
  • I don't have those sets yet, but when I do, I am more than happy to if someone else hasn't yet!! :-) (and thanks for the kind comments on the Power Bursts, no idea how you knew it was me, lol)!