Catalog Contributions

I want to thank all of the hundreds of members that have made contributions to the catalogue over the past year. In total we had over 150,000 submissions made. Earlier in the year we announced that we would give prizes to the top 3 contributors from the year.

I'm happy to announce that Andrzej wins the top prize of a Lego Carousel 10257 with 50,147 points. Otterbourne Lego with 36,695 points will receive a London Bus 10258. leopard37 with 29,777 will receive a Ship in a Bottle 21313.

We will be contacting the winners later today. The totals have now been reset, and we will announce the prizes for 2020 later in the year

Thank you to all of our Brick Owl members and I wish you a successful 2020

Lawrence James

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Congratulations to all the winners and a shout out to @Aladine for the fierce battle for third place. Hope this year is just as tight. Let’s get this catalog equal to the other one out there.
  • Thank-you guys for all of your help with the catalogue! Definitely one of my New Year's resolutions... input those dimensions and pictures! I'm always so worried what I'll contribute isn't 100% accurate or the picture isn't the greatest (as I have 0 ability with a camera, but I mean the phone cameras these days help a lot for a noob like me so I have no excuses!)
  • Congratulations to @Andrzej, @Otterbourne Lego, and @leopard37!!! Your exemplary work helps make this an outstanding sales site for all of us!!!! <3