Happy New Year

I've been a (buying) member of Brick Owl for just over a year now. I've placed 85 orders in that time for over 50,000 pieces and wanted to say thank you to every single store that has processed each and every (often crazy) order I've made and to those working on the ones I'm currently waiting on.

I had over 50 models I was working towards building, many of them you can't even buy as sets anymore. Some of them are finished but most are still in various stages of completion while I wait to place or receive yet another order. I'm close to finishing all of them though and when I'm done hopefully there will be two very happy little girls that get to benefit from all the effort that has gone into putting them together by so many people.

My thanks to the Brick Owl staff as well for a very user-friendly Website. You've made it extremely easy to find parts and all the very subtle features that make searching and building orders so simple are greatly appreciated. It's one of the main reasons I've stuck around to place so many orders.

I wish you all the best for the coming year.

Thank you.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • A happy new year to you, @bezall!! Those two little girls are super, duper lucky to have you!!! I 100% agree, the staff here is just exemplary!!!
  • I’m very pleased to hear of your positive experience of the website and appreciate you sharing your kind words. Happy new year
  • you sure have kept me busy Bezall lol. I love this site and the buyers/sellers.....TBH honest I used to only use BRICKLINK but then I found out my mate ran a store on here, and I then decided to try my luck... its been a very busy and a tad stressful :wink: year selling . HAPPY NEW YEAR BRICKOWL
  • @TechnicMadMike, that's the good kind of stress tho, right (being too busy selling)? ;-) I'm stoked to hear you are having such a positive BO experience, also! Would love to see more folks move over here, or at least maintain a presence on "both" sites. The more sellers that come here, the more buyers that do, which is great for ALL of us (as the now last independent large LEGO resale site).
  • @Calibrick stress comes from managing my store/working in retail full time/and having kids (that love to help ;) ) I have made quite a few mistakes with a lot of orders, but I learn from them

I don't even vist bricklink these days