Minifig exists in both, BL and BO, doesn't sync?

Hello,

As the title says. I'm using bricksync and just noticed that some of the new minifigs I've added to BL (using blmaster command) were not added into BO.

I have some issues with coral color, but that error is clearly written when syncing. Nothing regarding the minifig.

Link to the minifig: https://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-char-minifigure . Any ideas?

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Enter the BLID in the properties of the minifigure. It may have been created before the BL # was available for entry.

Tyson.
  • Hi,

Thanks for answer. Now I see that the minifig (Char) is synced since 2019-12-20.

I have edited BL ID of it and got a message that it was waiting for administrators approval. What's interesting for me, is that under edit I do not see BL ID added... So not sure if adding ID was the problem solver.

Now I have checked the list of minifigs on BL and I see that there are 15 minifigs out of ~60, which are not in BO... Is the problem and solving of it (adding BL ID) should be the same? Does it happen with parts too?

PS. Is BL ID = part number? For char it would be njo541, or it is something else?
  • njo541 is correct for the BLID stands for Bricklink ID, which legally cannot be displayed here, so if there are items which are not syncing they probably have not been entered here.

I create most of the new minifigures and most of the time I beat BL, if they ID has been assigned I enter it when I create the figure.

Tyson.
  • So need some extra clarification. I have added BL ID for 2 minifigs (BL codes tlm180 and tlm 181) on 2019-12-23. Checked few minutes ago - they are not synced yet. Any idea how long does it take to be approved? Or maybe I've made some kind of a mistake ?:S

When I'll see that I do the ID process correctly and it works, I'll add ID's to all of the minifigs I have, just don't want to waste time adding IDs if I'm doing something wrong.
  • You may already know this but just in case, you can force them to sync by using the following command within BrickSync:

owlforceblid BOID BLID
  • Those have now been approved, we have a very large amount of submitted images that manually need to be cropped so there is a delay at the moment