Can anyone identify this

Found this in a bulk purchase recently, but am struggling to find it on the catalog. The top half rotates and does unscrew from the bottom part.

Any thoughts out there?

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I investigated areas like micrometers, pulleys, propellers (this really looks like something that spins to me - clearly an assembly, of course), zeroing in on the 2x4 brick with a special underside and the red knob with no success. :-( Sorry, @vegitt, I gave it a try!!!
  • It is the base to the LEGO stop motion camera kit. We have it somewhere, but I can't find it at the moment to get you the set number. Images come up if you type it into Google. Hope that helps
  • Thanks @brixalotl that's the one. However it would seem as though somehow it was not an official set with a number, but a partnership Lego did with Digital Blue at some point (at least that's what I can find out). I don't think ill go to the effort of listing it for sale, probably not much interest in it.
  • Dunno - there are people that collect one piece of every part that TLG has produced. This could be one they would love to have.

Niek.