BrickOwl Milestones

I missed the exact snapshot, but here's a little milestone to prove BrickOwl is here to stay...

Stats
Total Orders 510

Comments

• 21 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Awesome! Congrats to you, and cheers to BrickOwl!!
  • Yep. I've had 33 orders in tho months, which is quite a bit for me. I think the wish list Buy feature has a lot to do with getting customers into my store.
  • 188 orders so far for me and I didn't set my shop up until near the end of the promotion period. This is my preferred site for LEGO sales.
  • @DadsAFOL, congrats. That's very promising. Glad to see the success - both for you and for BrickOwl.
  • Nice!

And congratulations to you (and Bart) on reaching 100 feedback as well. A bit belated but no small feat.

I passed 200 orders this week, and sold almost 5000 parts... Today Alone!! :D

Thanks to the Buyers!
  • I'm enjoying selling at BrickOwl and the sales have picked up so much that I moved all my parts inventory here.

Congrats to BrickOwl and all the sellers and buyers making it possible!
  • edited November 2013 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Last week I had my biggest order here on BrickOwl!
    From mid August till now we had 150 orders. My shop is not very big according to some other shops here, but we're very happy with the revenues.

We're even on the popular store list! :-)

Thanks to al buyers and sellers who are contributing to this site!

Frank
  • Our graphs turned from spikes to solid base..., Joined mid sept and 125+ orders, and made it into the popular store section....,

Haven't had a single regret in/when coming over from the other si(d/t)e.

Since joining haven't added a single piece/item and can't wait to see what happens when we start adding again...

Thanx all....,

Jeroen & Dorien
  • I just hit the 100 orders mark!

Of which, 39 have been in the last month (november) and 50 on december. TONS of small orders, but also the biggest Lego parts order I ever got.

I don't know if you gave the site steroids, lawrence, but since the 20th of Dec I've been receiving 3-5 orders a day (not just small ones), which is very unusual. :D

Cheers!
  • I am right there with you Brick_top, I have been getting an average of 3 orders per day. Plus a repeat customer who continues to purchase from me every week.
    Good job and keep it up!

Chris
    P.S. now it is January and the promotion is done now right? I am sure getting the extra funds for website operations is nice.
  • That's good to hear, repeat customers are especially satisfying.

December will always be a peak for Toys, but generally things are on the increase.

Fees promotion is over, payment system is in place, the system will ask promotion stores to pay in February if they are over the minimum threshold.
  • Heck, people are even buying from me on this site... 29 orders to date, with just one to post as soon as the post office opens. WOOP!
  • Small operation here, 1,600 piece store and we've had 13 orders since November. The best feature I'd say is the automatic checkout. Saves so much time on the selling end!
  • Small operation here, 1,600 piece store and we've had 13 orders since November.
    My store also has 1.600 Pieces, but I got only 8 Orders since the Start in June!
    Maybe Brickowl works better in USA but in Europe?

• Prices, probably, your prices are about twice than Kyle's.
    You can't compare US with European (or German) Prices, they are mostly higher.

I have the same prices on the "other site", with a lot more orders.
    From my point of view, this site is well known in USA but sadly not in Europe/Germany

• I have had ca 30 orders from Germany in 4 month. That's 12% of my order total. I think the site is also (well) known in Germany. My store is located in the Netherlands.

Frank.
    You can't compare US with European (or German) Prices, they are mostly higher.

I have the same prices on the "other site", with a lot more orders.
    From my point of view, this site is well known in USA but sadly not in Europe/Germany

Indeed, I'm not saying that *your* prices are too high, rather that his prices are quite low compared to the other people (in the States), so logically, he is attracting more attention. Keep building!
  • 320 orders here since mid August - very promising - as busy as I want to be at the moment, have no regrets "leaving" the other place.

I am a much smaller seller than Dads AFoL too...

The features and integration make it SO much easier even with multi-lot orders.

Without a doubt this is the better parts sales venue for both buyers and sellers

Great job Lawrence!