badges ... we want more

When are we going to get some new badges ? It would be nice to get a new badge and better still if they could be seen down the right hand side of our store front page .
some suggestions
certified owl seller
209 happy orders
most handsome store owner
etc
thoughts plz

Comments

• 14 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Catalog(ue) badges? Pics, parts, inventories?
    Met another owler IRL badge?
  • other suggestions...., most diff.parts/most items/most forum posts/best in lying knots...,
  • There are an entire host of badges one could dream up.

Most catalog entries overall
    Most catalog contributions of parts
    Most catalog contributions of sets
    Mast catalog contribution etc etc
    Bronze/silver/gold levels for feedback. (example: 1,000 Feedback bronze, 3,000+ silver, 5,000+ gold)

Badges for most of a specific part category. Such as badge for having the most bricks, badge for having most tec., plates, slope, etc.

Badge for discussion post replies and one for starting the most discussion post.

If a store has ever made it as the "most popular" they could get a permanent badge for this.

Instead of "most of...", to have it 1st, 2nd, 3rd place. This way more people have badges and some gain a sense of accomplishment.

Chris
  • yeah, but we (BWA) are in the mean time wondering if we still are allege-able for the early joiner one..., or is this one out of reach?

BTW: are they badges or exchange cups? (where a badge is permanent and a cup/score depends on your current rating to others).
  • Which ever admin wants. My badge suggestions were mostly exchange ones.

You could do verified badges to instill trust.
    I occasionally buy/sell on a website called listia.com (not Lego items). They use A LOT of badges. One thing they do is verification badges like "phone verified" (a robot calls you and you have to type in a random number the robot tells you), Facebook verified badge, bank account verified badge, twitter verified, and I think e-mail verified.
    I like there badge structuring there.

One badges they do are for flagging accounts. This is a smart way to get the community to work for you. Flag suspicious sellers and get badges for how many you find.

Ok, you made me log into my listia account. Here are the badges I own on my account. I did not state the badge if it would be irrelevant here:

Verified level 1
    Phone verified
    Credit card/Bank verified
    Wings (I think this is for placing/getting 5 orders)
    Seller wings (10 items sold)
    Trusted seller badge (Fully verified account)
    Facebook connected
    Twitter connected
    Training Wheels
    Listing Boots
    100% feedback badge
    5, 15, 50, 100 feedback received badges
    5, 15, 50 local pickups (instead of shipping, they picked up instead)
    5, 15, 50 feedback given
    Flagged 25, 75, 200, 500 auctions (here would be stores)
    Refereed 5 friends badge
    King of the hill badge (Someone tried flagging my account and I successfully defended myself)
    5, 15 Super sonic shipping (ship items the someday as the order was placed)
    10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500 Fans badge (Favorited my account)
    Movie fanatic (watched the intro movie to learn about listia)
    Early bird badge (Listia knows when you sign in and count them as "check-ins" I logged in early for several months to get this badge)
    Valentines day badge ( listed/bought items on valentines day)
    Happy birthday badge (been with them for 3 years now)

Chris
  • Badges? We don' need no stinkin' badges!

• Indeed, LOL (many times), still, it would be nice to have a kind off "trophy cabinet" at your homepage...., (like owl's etc...)

@admin..., what makes/made one allege-able for the early joiner trophy?
  • I see there is a Catalog Contributor badge - I just earned mine for reaching 5000 catalog points.
  • Sweet! Looks like I've got some catalog contributions to do.
  • they should make a rejected catalog badge , just for me
  • @polarbomber....

Just you? Sometimes it takes 4 uploads to get the picture in the right place....