Hi all!

Hello!

So, I opened up a BrickOwl shop...back when BrickOwl started, had one sale, and then never did much past that, as we had difficulties keeping inventories separated. Now, it's been on my "to do" list for 3 years. With the well known take-over happening elsewhere, I'm finally like, "It's about time I go over there and get that rolling!" LOL

Just wanted to stop in and say Hello! I've heard great things about the forum and community over here, and if it's anything like the BL of previous years, I'll be thrilled. I miss having a community.

I should be opening up the shop soon.

For those of you that are familiar with us, we'll start out small here and bring in product we think might work well until we figure out an inventory system (I understand BrickSynch is good, but haven't used it at all, and am a little overwhelmed with the start-up process, I suppose). Also, we are a two person team now (Aly came on board in 2016, and Chris left earlier this year, after a good most of 10 year run).

Feel free to drop us a line!

Tracy
BrickAThon

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hello Tracy, welcome to Brick Owl! I'm sure you'll have fun here and find loads of folks on the forums will be able to offer help and advice. Ask away, or search past forum posts to see if it's been discussed in the past (just seen your reply to the post about Modulex, so I see you've already looked around!)

James
  • Jay, thank you for the warm welcome! Yes, I'm currently searching loads of different things, as I'm trying to figure out how to implement some items. I figure I'll get a handful of parts listed, then open up shop and see how things look from the outside. LOL

Tracy
  • Welcome to BO, Tracy! You will love the folks over here - so super helpful with a fantastic attitude of "your success is every store's success!" Have a wonderful open and I wish you and your store great success!

Sandy
  • Thank you @Calibrick! I love the tags and other things I'm discovering, already! It's so nice to see that this site has grown so much since I first popped on. :smiley:

Tracy