Few unknown Lego pieces

Hello,

First of all - welcome everyone =). This is my first post (wohoo).
Now, I've been a Lego "user" for about ... 25 years and I have a lot of pieces and etc. Now over time I have accumulated a lot of "leftover" parts that I don't know, what to do or where they even are from.

1. This one I know but I need to get few pieces to complete my sets. Unfortunately I can't find proper part numbers for those in the first picture. It is a steering rack for future car and one yello F1. I have those end and middle pieces, but I am missing those connecting rods with tubes for one set. Mysteriously neither one of them has those parts in the catalogue.

2. I don't even recall, where did I get that thing from and I can't remember the set. Besides it has two connector pins in colours that are not listed. What is that and where is it from. It had two black 41532 attached to it and to those it had dark grey pieces next to it (third picture).

3. It looks like a vest or something for a minifig and it is rubbery. Inside it has a number 15719, but that seems to ne a fish and this definitely isn't a fish. What is it?

4. Definitely Lego pieces, but what (fifth picture)?

5. And last but not least - is this even a Lego piece or not? It fits perfectly to a minifig hand and is in an appropriate size, but has no Lego markings on it.

With best regards and thank you in advance
P6tu

Comments