Flanders Bricks - PEDIDO REALIZADO EN JULIO - OCTUBRE Y NO LLEGO - EL CARGO SI SE HIZO

TRAS VARIOS CORREOS A ESTOS ¿SEÑORES? SIGO SIN RECIBIR NI EL PEDIDO NI UN REEMBOLSO - MUY POCA SERIEDAD

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • https://flandersbrick.brickowl.com/

The store is currently closed. Maybe they're on holiday. I must admit though, I've placed two orders with them and one never turned up.

Go to your list of orders, click the order, then 'more actions' and then 'repot an issue'.
  • Sure everyone has had Flanders Bricks come up in Wish List searches or has bought from in the past. The feedback at 70(100%) lets us know that the number of satisfied customers here on BrickOwl is probably past 300 taking into account "feedback left" baserates ( ;) ).
    Nice note about not taking orders currently.
    We have and all sellers should have a contingency in place if something should befall you or your set of individuals running your store- to
    1. Close your store
    2. Assess outstanding orders- look for "Shipped" status.
    3. Cancel those still outstanding.
    4. Use a separate PayPal to refund Cancelled orders (the bank account in the very very unfortunate situation of death of the primary individual will be frozen for a period of one week to one month, thus the PayPal account's ability to deal with transactions based on this account.)

Really hoping everything is well! :)
  • @One_Click_Off that's a very good point,
  • Totally agree with @One_Click_Off ... while we sign all our orders as Sandy and Joe, it's really Sandy you're all chatting with on here and who does 90% of the sorting, 100% of the data entry, and 100% of the order pulls. Joe is in charge of actual shipping since I can't drive anymore (health stuff).

With my fragile health and several scares over the years, we have an emergency procedure documented so that Joe (as well as my adult daughter who doesn't live with us) has the store passwords, and a written procedure on how to close the store, look for open orders and instructions on how to fulfill them or if too complex, how to cancel them/refund them/and email the customers to explain the situation and humbly ask their forgiveness.

Obviously we NEVER want to have to initiate that, but it's a great just in case. Just like having car insurance - you don't want to ever need it and maybe even don't love paying it, but are usually pretty happy you have it if the worst happens. ;-)

Obviously I hope all is well with Flander's bricks also - sending warm fuzzies their way that they're just on vacation!!!