Buyer can't replace feedback.

A buyer left a positive feedback but complained about some damaged parts he received. He then sent me a message saying that he should of contacted me before he left the feedback and wished to remove it. I explained he could use the trash can symbol to remove it and he did, but now he says brickowl won't let him repost a feedback. Any idea why?

Thanks!

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • That's all you can do I believe, leave a feedback and then delete it if you choose. There's no option to leave it again.
  • That doesn't seem right.. what if you accidentally left a neg. instead of a positive? There would be no way to 100% fix your mistake; you'd only be able to get rid of the negative.
  • That’s correct, it’s to stop a constant cycle of posting and removing feedback
  • Thanks @Lawrence for always being "One Step Beyond". Now, how to undo the hijacking of "Third Party Tools" on the Forum, no doubt meant for BrickStock to upload and back up sellers' inventory and Rebrickable to allow potential new buyers an avenue to refresh older sets. Wish our great BrickOwl buyers who are reading the Forum were not seeing the programming discussions and conduits to other sites for buying...which would be at their own demise.
  • Thanks for the explanation @Lawrence . Couldn't you do something similar to BL, where you only have a certain amount of time to post feedback? I think buyers and sellers should be able to repost at least once, just in case they make a mistake like this buyer did.
  • The BL way is flawed imo.
  • It doesn't have to be exactly like BL, just allow a way so that people can change their feedback in case they made a mistake.
  • But that functionality could also be abused, just as BL feedback is.