Items sold download - No lot ID included

While trying to reconcile the items sold with I have run up against a pretty major stumbling block. I need to know which lots have sold. Not just the BOID, but the actual lot. I can have multiple items listed for sale with different conditions from different people and if the only info I have is the BOID, as is currently available in the download, I have to do a great deal of cross referencing to figure out which actual lot it was.

Is there a way to download more information on the item sold?

Also, can someone please tell me what the difference is between the BrickOwl Item ID & the BOID?

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • The item ID is what Lego ascribes to the item. For instance, a 2x4 brick would be 3001.
  • Thanks Hoddie. That helps a bit.

Is it possible to download the LOT ID of the ITEMS SOLD?
  • I believe it is called External ID here on BO.
  • External ID is the matching lot id if you have items for sale on BL. That is the problem. I can match up what I've sold from BL using the external ID, but have no way of matching what I've sold on BO because there is no lot # associated with the sold items.
  • edited October 2019 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I would email brickowl.com and ask if this field is available on one of the APIs for download using Postman or a similar tool if it's not built into the sales export report. Once upon a time I needed that too (to map actual MyCost to sold items for tax purposes), but worked around that by concatenating the BO ID (including the -COLOR) and Condition fields to provide a unique identifier available in my offline MyCost values that can map to a sold item as downloaded from the existing sales reports (though that wouldn't work if you have multiple listings of an item in the same condition, which I do not).