Feedback removal?

Got my first neutral feedback on BO stating "package never received/stolen". The tracking number shows that it was delivered to the mailbox. Was just wondering what the rules are about removing feedback. Would I have enough reason to remove this feedback and how would I go about it? It's not too big of a deal, but if I can I'd like to remove it since I feel I didn't merit the neutral.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • That sucks. At least you have the option to publicly reply (which you did). Did the customer try to contact you before leaving the feedback?
  • @Pikka They contacted me probably about the same time they left the feedback. They said the package was stolen and asked if they could place another order which I agreed to. Didn't realize until a couple hours ago that they left that feedback.
  • I would email brickowl.com with the order number and a copy of the tracking evidence (e.g., screen shot), since the feedback is not applicable to your work as a store - and clearly you're a long time seller with outstanding feedback. :-( I don't know what the rules are here though. I don't know if the customer themselves can remove it though, have you tried asking them? Their agreement may likely slamdunk the feedback removal request, though I don't think you need that also to make the point personally....
  • @Calibrick Thanks for the suggestion. Like I said, it doesn't bother me too bad. If it was a negative, that would be one thing, but since it's just a neutral maybe I'll just let it go by. Anyone who reads the feedback will realize it's not my mistake. And I don't want to risk accidentally offending the buyer or anything by asking them to remove it, especially since they have another order they can leave feedback on.