Inventory of Sets coming from BL

Need to download inventory for set 76122.

Like many seller here i'm using Bricksync to sync my inventories of BL and BO.

For many months now, BL take so much time to add the inventory of new set that its simply sitting on sets for months.

I also wonder what will happen if the situation get worst? Since we don't have the option to reverse Bricksync to sync from Bo to BL can we get the info if that could be an option?

If its possible to do the revert i will be happy to pay for Bricksync like every year or something like that to be shure we have support all year long.

For now i'm stuck to wait for BL to relist the inventory but i would like to be able to download the inventory of a set for here.

Any discussion will be welcome.

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If you have the sets in hand can you not submit the inventories to BL?
  • Ya but I'm not going to start to be a inventory contributor and spend 2-3 hours to count,add parts for every set I add. The inventory is already done here but can't download it in any format. Majority of sellers here also sale on BL and they use the fonction part out from there.

My queston is: Can we download the inventory of a set from here in Brickstock format?

If not is it possible to the admin to make it available?

Thank you
  • Sorry I sell toys for girls too, so I can't help you...
  • Bricktoys4boys, have you emailed brickowl.com and asked if that is an available API that you can access using Postman or another tool? Though I have no idea how you can import it into Brickstock from there, but that may give you a start...
  • It is available in the API.
    As part of the software I am currently writing I will be putting an easy to use wrapper on all Bricklink and Brick Owl api functions.
  • Close your BL account, uninstall bricksync software, and have a go at it! Brickowl all the way! Or quit complaining about bricklink...
  • What a smart answer for you Brickman4you, you should start selling first instead of telling me how to run my business. Then you can tell me the felling of have 1000 of parts sitting in your drawers and not be able to list them.
  • The easiest solution would be don’t part out sets that SOMEBODY ELSE hasn’t inventoried yet. Bam sorted! 😉
This discussion has been closed.