Incorrect instructions shown

Hi - I'm new and this is my first post. Apologies if this is not the correct place for this post or if this has been raised before.
I have just added to my collection some instructions and have discovered an error with Brick Owl's catalogue. The instructions in question are from set 2543 - Lego Spacecraft. The picture shown is for Technic set 8006. Do I need to report it to someone, upload the correct picture? could someone please help.

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • hi and welcome!
    i have alerted the catalog administrator about the error
  • Welcome, 1271.moggy! That is awesome of you to point out the prob (and thanks Brick-Cat for advising the admin!). :-)
  • I have this one in my personal collection and will upload a scan to the catalogue.
  • Thank you for all your help. If I come across any more problems, missing images who I I need to contact, where do I upload images to?
  • Welcome 1271.moggy :-)
    If you need to contact the admin (Lawrence) you can do so at the bottom of this page. Under the "Keep in Touch" column click on Contact us. Lawrence will get back to you then. Hope this helps.
  • If you find missing images, take a cropped photo of the item in question, go to it's catalog entry, go to it's COLOR in the catalog entry (unless a set or minifig), then click the Edit tab.
    Then click the image tab.
    Click the upload button.
    Leave an optional note, and click Submit.
    it's super important you upload a part under it's corresponding color, as each item as separate catalog entries for their constituent colors (expect sets, minifigs, etc., they only have one).
    :-)
    It's awesome you're willing to help with the catalog as you run into stuff, that is awesome of you!
    R,
    Sandy
  • Thank you all. I'll do my best if I find any missing images etc.