Attaching 30354 Rocket Engine Booster (from set 6454)

Hi gang. Trying to attach part 30354, the red transparent rockets from Countdown Corner Set 6454. I downloaded the PDF instructions from LEGO and to my dismay they do not show the connection. Apparently it came pre-assembled from the factory as part of a battery powered module.

Perhaps someone who sells this set can shed some light? There's more than a few available on Brick Owl.
(https://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-rocket-engine-booster-30354)
Can any sellers can tell me how they removed it from the unit? How does it attach to bricks?

This is for my son's current build, so I really want to find a working connection. T.I.A.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Just came across one of the assemblies in my storage building and remembered this post. It attaches really easily, so unless yours is somehow broken, all you have to do is clip it to the big white sound brick.
  • So it's a clip? Is it a standard LEGO clip or a special custom clip piece?

Not broken, but I don't have the "big white sound brick." Trying to attach this M.O.C. -style.

Thanks!!!!!!!
  • Ahh, ok. Yeah, there's this custom clip on the white piece that attaches to the red one, you can see the two lines on the red piece that the white piece attaches too. There are also three prongs on the white piece that goes into the holes in the three round parts.
  • Gotcha. Thank you this is extremely helpful!