Riddle me this good people - if you please

So on my bricksync monitor, it states “we have a perfect inventory match”

... BUT BL inventory shows 243097 items in 7149 lots
... BO inventory shows 242578 items in 7489 lots

How can this be?

Thanks!

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Is there a typo there? There are items in BL that do not yet exist in BO. That is usually the discrepancy, however some may not have the correct BLID associated with them yet. You can look at your errorlog to see which items did not sync.

Tyson.
  • ^ what they said :)

Couldn't hurt to run a /sync just in case.
  • Thanks for replies. @leopard37 no typo @Hoddie I did that a while back

how do I end up with less inventory in more lots on BrickOwl? The mismatch would explain the number of items being less, but logic to me would suggest that the number of lots should be less not more?

Further assuming there are no blid’s that’s over 500 items, can there really be that number missing? That nobody caught and corrected yet?
    Is there an easy way to sort it out is it down to manually editing every item?

Cheers
  • Do you have a large amount of empty lots here on BO? That would explain the higher number of lots. In your store inventory you can easily check that.
  • @paulvdb Yes,! That’s it then. Thanks!
  • I have a lot of these empty lots too, never noticed them before. Is it best to leave them or delete them?
  • It seems this and two other recent threads are one in the same question about how "0" quantity is impacting our stores.
    @Pippyblocks , I'm concerned that an active cart may have these, now "0" quantities and when a buyer goes back to complete the order, maybe, don't know for sure, the item is still listed there but the quantity is now "0"...
    Maybe coincidence, but when we deleted our 0 entries, a bunch of "active carts" went away too. We don't really know the pathway for the items which would go from available, albeit with a 0 quantity, to simply not listed... may be surmising incorrectly or, "dont know what we don't know" and maybe it is best to leave these 0 lots and refill them in time...
  • Carts should remain but without the items from the-now 0 lots. Quotes, however, will be deleted if an item is no longer available (or changes price).