Report an order that has not arrived?

Hi all - hope you've all had a great Bank Holiday.
Just a quick question - if a customer reports an order has not arrived would you report it as an issue please?

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Very warm! Hope yours was good too. Depends on where the order was going and how long it should normally take. I've only had one order that was reported as not arriving and it never occurred to me to mark it as an issue, although this was probably more to do with me not realising I could (or should?)
  • Yes it warm for me too - working a 10 hour shift in a bakery - didn't see the sun till 3pm :'( :'(
    The order was in this country and posted over 2 weeks ago. I don't know whether I should or not.
  • I would report an ONR. Order not received, that will show on future orders made by customer (in the customer box on order detail)

That said I don’t believe it impacts their ability to place further orders, perhaps @Lawrence would clarify that?
    However you can block them from your store to avoid the same happening again.

Also I believe management frown on other sellers canceling orders due to this...

No Notting Hill riots this year?
  • Thanks Graham - I am not saying the customer was fraudulent but if everyone did report an onr and a pattern emerged on a certain customer well that would warn everyone. Does anyone else agree?
    I don't think it does impact their ability to place future orders as I have had a couple of orders in the past which have flagged up. I would never cancel an order if a customer were to be flagged up but if it were a high value order than would seriously think about paying extra to send it by tracked and signed for.