Can Anyone Help Me ID a Stickered Part?

Hi folks! I have looked for two hours on multiple sites and simply cannot figure out what set these are from.
I have two of these (black, 1 x 6 stickered tile) - but it could have come from two sets for all I know. :-)
It could be the side of a vehicle, or a wall panel, or...?
It's hard to see on black, but the vents are a barely glittery gold.
Normally I can figure these out pretty well even when they're not in any site's catalog yet, but I am absolutely stumped on this one.
Help! :-)
Knowing the set it comes from would be a HUGE help.
Thank you for taking the time to look.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Do you think they are old or new? I couldn't find anything from a quick look in the usual places which suggests new and uncatalogued both here or BL (although there is a mysterious 1x6 black tile with sticker here that has no picture, detail or set affiliation, nor any seller, but gut feeling says this isn't your mystery part).
  • @pikka thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!! You have saved my sanity!! :-) I literally was looking at every single set that comes with 1x6 black tiles and viewing all of their stickers and just wasn't finding it.
    And @jay37 thank you also for trying!
    If I can ever do either of you a return favor, please email me through Brickowl! <3
  • You're welcome.
    I chose the same searching path as you (checking stickers in sets that come with 1x6 black tiles) but saved some time by looking at fantasy/sci-fi sets only: those green teeth-like marks helped a lot. I was lucky to find it in less than 20 minutes. :)
  • Yeah, I think those green marks threw me - they looked like alien characters to me, so I was looking harder at space sets and the like. I'm super-glad you were kind enough to help! I'd give you a coupon or some such, but I don't ship outside of the US. :-( If you ever need to crowdsource trying to find something though, you know who's shoulder to tap on, I totally owe you! :-)