Placed order with shop that is now closed

Hi

as above but getting a bit worried now as order was for £15 paid for 1st class post. Says was shipped on 18th but still no sign of it.
Shop now closed. Do I contact Brickowl admin (which seems fairly transparent) or Paypal. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I would personally contact both if you've attempted to reach the seller and have not received a response (brickowl.com and PayPal). :-(
  • Was the order with a domestic seller, or international? And what is the normal time it takes in England for a letter/parcel to be delivered? As I see it, it has only be 3 days (minimum) and not yet time to really get worried. Contact BrickOwl to see why the shop is closed (maybe more troubles). A Paypal dispute can be opened within 6 months after payment, so there is time enough.
  • Have you tried contacting the seller yet? They could have just gone on holidays and closed the store for the duration (that's what I normally do).
  • If they don't Respond you can open a case in Pay pal, Did they indicate when they would be back? I would give them at least 7 days to respond. Did they provide a tracking# sometimes if they used pay pal to print label it might be in PayPal, if you click on transaction. But I am not sure how it works across the pond.
  • Did your order come with shipping insurance. It could have gotten lost in the mail. Hope you figure it out.
  • What store did you order from if you don't mind me asking?
  • Problem now resolved. Shop was closed for stocktake.